It’s a Wrap!
The 2014 International Builders Show’s (IBS) theme was Expect More, and that’s precisely what attendees got. Throughout the three-day Show, building industry professionals eagerly stretched their days so they could get more out of their Show experience.
This was the first time that IBS and the Kitchen & Bath Industry Show (KBIS) – two extraordinary events – were co-located in Las Vegas. With over a combined 1,700 exhibitors covering more than 650,000 square feet of floor space, Design & Construction Week delivered an amazing experience for over 75,000 attendees from across the globe.
Here are just a few of the highlights from the first annual Design & Construction Week 2014:
- General Stan McChrystal, a four-star general and the former commander of the U.S. and international forces in Afghanistan, headlined the Opening Ceremonies with a moving keynote address on Tuesday morning.
- It was standing room only as hundreds of attendees and exhibitors networked during the Official IBS House Party at the Hard Rock Café on the Vegas Strip.
- Thousands of building professionals attended more than 100 education sessions that were available on topics that included 50+ housing, sales and marketing and high-performance building – to name a few.
- The New American Home 2014 – NAHB’s show home – welcomed thousands of visitors to see first-hand its cutting-edge efficiency, technology and sustainability, all set in a contemporary style home with stunning desert view.
- Closing out the Show, four-time Grammy winner Pat Benatar gave a fantastically rockin’ performance during Thursday evening’s IBS Spike Concert.
IBS 2014 was nothing short of extraordinary! Mark these dates on your calendar now – January 20-22, 2015 – when the 2nd Annual Design & Construction Week & the NAHB International Builders’ Show returns to Las Vegas. You won’t want to miss it!
IBS 2015 will be held January 20-22 in Las Vegas! Registration opens September 2. Sign up to receive email updates.
This was our second year for the Best of IBS Awards and we had 254 product entries in six categories. Check out the winners of the Best of IBS Awards.