It's a Wrap!
The 2015 NAHB International Builders’ Show’s® (IBS) theme was All Homes Start Here, and that’s precisely the message that the 55,237 attendees heard throughout the three-day event. From the Opening Ceremonies to IBS Live! and from show floor conversations to education sessions, building industry professionals were reminded time and again that it all starts with them. Home is the foundation of family life, communities and economic growth.
This year over 3,700 exhibitors across five shows made up the second Design & Construction Week™ (DCW). Here are just a few of the many highlights:
- Keynote speaker Jon Gruden kicked off IBS with the message to take the momentum of the uptick in housing starts and do great things!
- NAHB and NKBA announced that they have agreed to co-locate IBS and KBIS and continue Design & Construction Week through 2020!
- Attendees were inspired by the many details found in the Design & Construction Week™ Concept Kitchen, where designer Jonas Carnemark, CKD, created a kitchen focused on full-family livability from products supplied by this year’s sponsors, Thermador, Caesarstone, Fabuwood, Brizo, Mohawk & Daltile and Berenson Hardware.
- Thousands of building professionals attended more than 100 education sessions that were available on topics that included 50+ housing, sales and marketing and technology – to name a few.
- Talks at IBS Live!, demonstrations, Tech Forums and celebrity appearances were hot-spots throughout the show – bringing innovative ideas and information to all in a lively, entertaining manner.
- The 2015 New American Home – the 32nd edition of NAHB’s show home – welcomed thousands. This year’s home integrated the most cutting-edge building technology, products and materials into a production community.
- Each day, many new solutions were discovered through networking breakfasts and coffee chats at each of the six IBS Centrals.
- Nighttime events included the Official IBS House Party, Best in American Living™ Awards and the Young Professionals After Hours Party.
- Closing out the show, iconic trio ZZ TOP performed during Thursday evening’s IBS Spike Concert.
The 2015 NAHB International Builders’ Show was nothing short of extraordinary! IBS and Design & Construction Week return to Las Vegas next year, January 19-21, 2016. You won’t want to miss it!
Use the Show Planner to organize your entire IBS experience! Create your Planner for a personalized schedule of events and list of exhibitors you'd like to visit during IBS.