27 Pre-Show Courses in One Place
Take a pre-show course on a specific industry topic while increasing your skill set. These one- and two-day courses give you a chance to really get immersed in a specific topic, including:
- Marketing, Sales and Communication Strategies
- Business Management
- Estimating & Scheduling
- Budget & Cost Control
- Universal Design / Build … and so much more!
In the days leading up to the Builders’ Show, 27 pre-show courses are being offered. Nowhere else during the year will you find all of these course available in one place, at one time.
IBS Education: Less Talk. More Doing.
With so many new, innovative and fun educational offerings to take advantage of, it’s hard to figure out what to mention first! That’s because IBS is the place to go when you want to be up-to-date on the latest trends, the newest techniques and the most forward-thinking business strategies.
Once again, there are a lot of exciting changes to look forwards to. In addition to a wide variety of new speakers and original programming, you’ll also get more hands-on, interactive learning opportunities than ever before. Get the details on what’s new for 2017.
Are Young Pro Events on Your Radar?
Unique to IBS is its Young Pro offerings—sessions, places and events that are geared specifically to providing 21- to 35-year olds with the tools you need to develop and build your career, make new connections and have some fun, too!
Here’s what you can expect:
- Over 130 education sessions—some of the best education opportunities available all year
- Informative exhibits from the nation’s largest residential housing construction trade event
- Specialized niche programing at IBS Centrals
- Networking with other young industry pros at events designed for you!