New for 2013
Change is Good: IBS Education
We’re in an all-out effort to make the education at IBS the best of the best. Here are some of the things we changed to make your education and overall show experience even better – We’ve:
- Cut the total number of education sessions from 165 to just under 100, selecting only the very best from hundreds of submissions.
- Added more advanced-level sessions for seasoned industry veterans.
- Added a daily Master session, an in-depth, full-day intensive program that digs deeper into specific industry topics. This year’s Master sessions include:
- Added Speed Learning sessions – these fast-paced, 45-minute programs are designed to provide you with quick insights and ideas that can be applied immediately.
- Kept a total of 3 ½ hours a day open, so that when you attend the education sessions, you don’t have to give up seeing the fabulous products on the exhibit floor.
- Worked with the IBS exhibitors to provide continuing education credit for holders of NAHB designations for activities in their booths. We know learning is happening everywhere you go at the Show!
- Exhibitor Floor Forums will be held 12:15 - 1:45 pm each day on the Show floor (NAHB approved education sessions).
Brought back our Daily Keynote sessions covering general topics of interest to all. We promise you won’t want to miss these relevant and energizing daily sessions, including: