4 Easy Ways to Invite your Guests!
All exhibitors should use one or more of these easy and free ways to invite customers and promote their booth at IBS. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call or email us at anytime.
1. Free Web Link! - (Click to Expand / Collapse)
As an IBS Exhibitor, you can give all of your prospects and customers a FREE 3-Day Exhibit-Only pass to attend the 2019 IBS.
Please email our customer service staff or login to Exhibitor Tools for your custom link.
- Simply copy and paste your custom link into all of the emails and information you send and your invited guests can register for free. Unlimited Use!
*NOTE: Not for distribution to, or used by, non-exhibiting Manufacturers and Software Provider registrants.
EZ Invite automatically emails an invitation to register for a FREE 3-Day Exhibits Only* pass, compliments of your company. View a sample.
- Simply enter email addresses for the guests that you would like to invite.
- You can even add a customized paragraph to the message.
- Enter your own email address and see how easy it is.
- Please email our customer service staff or login to Exhibitor Tools to use EZ Invite.
: Not for distribution to, or used by, non-exhibiting Manufacturers and Software Provider registrants.
3. Free Exhibit Passes (Printed & Electronic)
Complimentary Invitation Tickets (CITs)
are available as a printed coupon or as a customizable PDF form that has the website address for FREE Exhibits Only* pass.
- All exhibitors are automatically mailed a quantity of printed CITs that they can distribute through their sales force, mailings etc.
- Printed CITs will be mailed in early October.
- An electronic PDF version of the CIT can be downloaded here and emailed.
- Exhibitors who wish to receive more printed CITs can fill out the online CIT Request Form (login required) or contact us at email@example.com.
Not for distribution to, or used by, non-exhibiting Manufacturers and Software Provider registrants
Make sure your customers and prospects know that you will be exhibiting at IBS and give them a link to register for FREE.
- Add an IBS web banner and then link it to your custom web link!
- To add a banner, simply right-click the banner, click save it on your computer.
- Then insert it into an email or your website as you would any other graphic.
- Don't forget to link the banner to your FREE Web Link!
Image Size: 300px X 250px
Recommended Use: Website Galleries, Social Media Posts and Email
Image Size: 468px X 60px
Recommended Use: Email Header or Footer
Image Size: 728px X 90px
Recommended Use: Website Banner
FREE - Press Opportunities
Here are 3 excellent (and FREE) opportunites to take advantage of the NATIONAL PRESS services that cover the IBS! Click on each item for a complete description and links to any relevant forms.
In an effort to make finding exhibitor product and promotional information more accessible to members of the press, exhibitors now have the opportunity to post their press kits virtually on BuildersShow.com. Exhibitors may post product information, photos, press releases and other relevant materials online in the new online press kit room. The online press kit room will go live on the website on the opening day of the show, and will be downloadable by members of the press during the show and beyond. Exhibitors have the ability to post their materials throughout the year, but are encouraged to post materials prior to the opening day of the show to maximize exposure.
*Please note that the online press kit room has taken the place of the former physical press kit room at the show. There will not be space for exhibitors to display press materials in the press complex this year. Please plan to use the online press kit section, and/or display any hard copy press kit materials in your booth.
How To Upload Press Kit Materials:
- Press materials for the Online Press Kit Room are uploaded in the Company Profile section of this kit.
- Exhibitors may upload up to five documents, with a limit of 5MB per file. The following document formats are permitted: pdf, gif, tif, eps and png.
- Follow this link to add/edit your Electronic Press Kits. (login required)
Please contact Liz Thompson or Stephanie Pagan with any questions.
Press Event Guidelines
Your booth must be at least 600 sq. ft. to host a press event. It is the exhibitor's responsibility to find out from the appropriate person in your company to determine if your booth meets the press event guidelines. Aisles must be kept clear at all times.
Press events (news briefings, product demos, etc.) may be held in your booth between 7:00 am and 9:00 am on Wednesday, February 20; or Thursday, February 21.
All press events must be approved by the NAHB Convention and Communications departments by Friday, January 18, 2019. It is your responsibility to contact the appropriate catering service and to notify convention security of your event. We will supply contact information for these offices upon approval of your request.
It is the exhibitor's responsibility to direct their invited guests from the convention hall entrance to their booth.
Your press event must be completed and all catering equipment, extra chairs, etc., removed from the exposition area at least 30 minutes prior to the scheduled exhibit opening time.
To schedule a press event, please complete the Press Event Order Form.
For more information, please contact Liz Thompson or Stephanie Pagan.
If you are a registered exhibitor at the 2019 NAHB International Builders' Show, you may download (login required) a copy of the pre-registered press list. Please note that NAHB has an opt-out policy for members of the press, therefore we can only distribute full contact information for those reporters who choose to receive product information. For more information on the press list, please contact Liz Thompson or Stephanie Pagan.
Need assistance? - Contact Customer Service at 202-266-8109 or Exposales@nahb.org.