TARGETED FREIGHT DATE - (Click to Expand / Collapse)
You can find your target freight date on the map where your booth is located: Central Hall | North Hall | South Hall
WHAT IS A TARGET FREIGHT DATE?
IF you ship your freight in advance to the warehouse, the Target Freight Date is the date your freight will be delivered to your booth.
IF you ship your freight directly to the show site, the Target Freight Date is the date your freight MUST arrive.
CHANGING YOUR FREIGHT DATE
If you need to change your Targeted Move-In Date, please call the following contact at Freeman to make alternate arrangements. All requests must include a completed Change Request Form.
NOTE: You can begin set-up of your booth any time after your freight is delivered as long as it is fully assembled and completed by 5:00 pm, Monday February 18, 2019.
SHIPPING TO THE WAREHOUSE
- DEADLINE: If you plan to ship your freight to the warehouse, Freeman will accept crated, boxed or skidded materials beginning on Wednesday, January 9, 2019. All shipments to the warehouse must be scheduled to arrive prior to February 6, 2019, to avoid after-deadline charges.
- Warehouse receiving hours are 8:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m., Monday-Friday. Drivers must check in no later than 3:30 p.m. in order to be off-loaded on arrival date. If required, provide your carrier with this phone number: (702) 579-1700.
- Uncrated shipments cannot be accepted at the warehouse and must be shipped to arrive at the show-site on the targeted move-in date.
- Please do not ship perishable material to the Freeman Advance Warehouse. Freeman does not provide temperature-controlled storage or shipping services from the Advance Warehouse.
- Note: All exhibitors that ship freight to the warehouse need to read the Freeman Material Handling Terms & Conditions and complete the Material Handling Form.
Exhibiting Company Name/Booth #__________
2019 INTERNATIONAL BUILDERS’ SHOW | nextBUILD
6675 W Sunset Rd.
Las Vegas, NV 89118
Advance Warehouse Map
Material Handling Form
Warehouse Shipping Labels - Central Hall | North Hall | South Hall
Warehouse - Hanging Sign Labels
SHIPPING DIRECTLY TO SHOW SITE
- Freight that is being shipped directly to the Convention Center MUST arrive on your assigned Target Freight Date. Any charges incurred for early freight accepted by the facility will be the responsibility of the exhibitor. Freight that arrives either sooner or later will be considered to be Off-Target and may be subject to Off-Target charges. If required, provide your carrier with this phone number: (702) 579-1700.
- All exhibitors that ship freight directly to the show need to read the Freeman Material Handling Terms & Conditions and complete the Material Handling form.
- Self Unloading is allowed in the POV designated areas only. Self unloading from the loading dock is NOT allowed.
- See also Driving your Freight
- This show will be marshalled – Please see Marshalling Yard Map for directions and map.
- NOTE: All items and materials that must be brought into the facility may be subject to Material Handling Charges and are the responsibility of the Exhibitor. This also applies to items not ordered through the Official Show Vendors.
- If you are shipping freight or packages directly to the show site, you can begin your set-up and installation anytime after your freight is placed in your booth. How long it takes for your freight to be delivered to your booth depends on many factors, so for planning purposes it is recommended that you schedule your set-up for late in the day (if you have a morning delivery time) or the following day (if you have an afternoon delivery time).
Show Site Address:
Exhibiting Company Name / Booth# ________
2019 INTERNATIONAL BUILDERS’ SHOW | nextBUILD
Las Vegas Convention Center
3150 Paradise Rd.
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Show Site Shipping Labels - Central Hall | North Hall | South Hall
Material Handling Form
Exhibitors can drive their own freight to the IBS, but certain restrictions apply:
- A personally owned vehicle (POV) is a vehicle primarily designed for passenger use such as a car, pickup, small mini-van, or SUV. It is not a closed body truck with dual wheels or a truck, utility van, or trailer pulled by another vehicle.
- Self Unloading is allowed in the POV designated areas only. Self unloading from the loading dock is NOT allowed. POV must use designated ramp. See Self Unloading Areas.
- If you are driving a company truck, van, or other vehicle, you must be unloaded at the loading dock by Freeman. The same material handling fees apply.
- If you must use the loading dock to unload your POV, please note that Freeman offers a lower cost POV cart service that might be available to you. See POV Cart Service.
- The determination of POV service vs. material handling will be made at the discretion of management. Any disputes will be handled at the time of unloading.
- Exhibitors are required to carry all-risk floater insurance covering their product and exhibit materials against damage, loss, and other hazards. The coverage should start when the product and exhibit material leaves your place of business and end when it is returned to your facility after the show. This generally can be done by adding “riders” to existing insurance policies, often at no additional cost.
- Deadline for arrival of LCL sea freight to Los Angeles terminal: January 14
- Deadline for arrival of FCL sea freight to Long Beach port: January 21
- Deadline for arrival of air freight to Las Vegas (LAS) airport: January 28
The above deadlines are based on delivery to the advance warehouse dock by February 6th. Please email Agility Fairs & Events USA for deadlines based on delivery direct to the show site.
Agility/GeoLogistics Expo is appointed by show management to handle all international freight, including shipping, completing Customs clearance procedures, delivering to the contractor, and re-exporting the freight at the conclusion of the show. With increasing security procedures causing delays to and from the United States, it is imperative that you meet the deadlines above (arrivals up to 3 weeks before the deadlines are welcome and encouraged). For more information please read the International Shipping facts.
Every outbound shipment will require a Bill of Lading, Material Handling Agreement, and labels. These forms are available onsite, or Freeman would be happy to prepare these for you in advance and deliver them to your booth at Show-site to review and sign. To take advantage of this service, please complete and return the Freeman Outbound Shipping Form.
Note: Please be sure you view the schedule for dismantling your booth.
See SET UP for additional information on Service Desk Hours | Exhibit Hours | Hand Carrying Items | and more.