Exhibit in the IBS Start-Up Zone
Are you the new product or service on the building industry block?
Then, the IBS Start-Up Zone is for you.
The IBS Start-up Zone is a feature area of the show floor where select start-up companies can launch innovative industry products and service solutions.
Landing a Start-Up Zone package is another opportunity for start-ups to participate in the Builders’ Show and gain mass exposure at a reduced rate.
Companies that participate in the Start-Up Zone also compete to win the Best of IBS Innovative Start-Up Award, which is presented on Thursday during the show.
The Start-Up Zone will be in the West Hall between the NextBuild area and Home Technology Pavilion.
What’s Included in Start-Up Zone Packages
Basic Package: $2,500 (limited)
- Templated kiosk with company logo and built-in monitor and two stools
- Up to 4 exhibitor IBS registrations including education access
- Basic Wi-Fi
- Electrical access
- Company listing in the IBS Official Show Guide and Mobile App
- Press list
Premium Package: $4,000
All the Basic Pack benefits plus:
- Attendee lead retrieval device (badge scanning)
- Feature story in IBS Industry Tracker e-news – sent to 125,000+ IBS 2017-2022 attendees ($2,200 value)
- Prime kiosk location
- Pre-show name/company list of up to 1,000 registered attendees within your target audience
- Inclusion in blog post on the Builders’ Show Know the Show Blog promoting the zone
- Chance to win the Best of IBS Start-Up Award
Sponsor I $10,000
- Eligible companies can guarantee participation in the zone through a sponsorship.
- All benefits of Premium Package
- Logo on zone signage and in promotion of zone
How to Participate
You need to apply to be selected to participate in the Start-Up Zone.
Applications are reviewed and participants are selected every two weeks by an advisory board consisting of VCs, Innovation Experts and Builders.
- Must be a start-up company with a product/service available for commercialization or imminent (Q1 2023) launch
- Have not previously exhibited/sponsored at the International Builders’ Show
- All physical products, samples, giveaways or signage must fit on provided kiosk desktop
- Staff your kiosk during show hours (January 31 – February 2, 9:00am-5:00pm)
- Selected companies must accept their offer to participate in the Start-Up Zone, complete forms online and pay package/sponsor fees
"We got great feedback on our product. The SUZ was well-located and had plenty of traffic."
Matt @ Hempitecture
"The Start-Up Zone is going to be a big difference maker for our company. We got so many leads and interest. We could never have been here at the show without the Zone."
"The Zone is great because when attendees walk in here their mind goes to innovation and they think differently."
Taylor @ Groundwork
2022 Most Innovative Start-Up
On3 is building a massive database of visual content from experts, including user-submitted videos which provide revenue sharing opportunities to content creators. Residential building professionals can use their mobile devices to learn how to do anything building related while on a jobsite with the On3 learning platform.