- Your Company Profile is made up of the four important sections described below and is used in many different places to promote your company, most importantly the Online Exhibitor Search.
- NOTE: The sooner you complete your company profile and the more information you provide, the more value you receive and the easier it is for attendees to discover your company.
Complete Company Profile
Official Exhibit Guide & Online Directory Listing (Click to Open/Close)
- All exhibitors must submit at least one directory listing.
- The directory listing determines how your company will appear in the printed Show Guide as well as on the Online Exhibitor Search
- This section includes providing your company name, company logo, company description and the product categories you want to be listed under. In addition, if your company is recognized by other unique names, you are entitled to add one additional directory listing for every 100 square feet of rented exhibit space. If you have additional listings available, a button marked "Add New Listing" will appear below the Profile Items once you have submitted your primary directory listing.
Please note that only your company name, booth number, and product categories will be listed in the printed Show Guide (see sample).
- Your virtual booth includes your company’s sales contact information, along with special areas to promote show specials, onsite-giveaways, and celebrity appearances in your booth, all of which will be searchable online by attendees. In addition, you can upload press releases and include links to your Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn pages.
- NAHB actively promotes to an extensive list of local and national press organizations. You can take advantage of this by creating and posting your own press kit online.
- The online press kit room will go live on the website on the opening day of the show, and will be downloadable by members of the press during the show and beyond. Exhibitors have the ability to post their materials throughout the year, but are encouraged to post materials prior to the opening day of the show to maximize exposure.
- Exhibitors may upload up to five documents, with a limit of 5MB per file. The following document formats are permitted: pdf, gif, tif, eps and png. Please contact Liz Thompson or Stephanie Pagan with any questions.
Export Directory (U.S. Companies Only)
- This is an optional listing opportunity for U.S. exhbitors who are interested in exporting their products and services outside the United States. Please note that participation in the Export Directory is limited to companies with U.S. addresses who can certify that at least 51% of the value of their products is made in the U.S.
- U.S. companies seeking to export their products can list their contact information and product description, as well as indicate areas they already export to, select areas they would like to export to, and identify the types of business relationship they are looking for. This information is used in the printed Export Directory and online. In addition, we share your information with the U.S. Department of Commerce for distribution to U.S. embassies and consulates in the areas of the world you are interested in exporting to.
- The deadline for the printed Export Directory is December 6, 2019. Information entered after the deadline will still be available online and will be shared with the Department of Commerce.
- To create your Export Directory listing, click "edit" next to Export Directory in Profile Items.