The 2016 New American Home® website is under construction. It will be live soon.
Cutting-edge energy efficiency and stunning contemporary design are the keywords for the 2016 edition of The New American Home, America’s premier show home. For 2016, the 33rd in the series will incorporate the latest green and sustainable building materials, products and construction methods to reduce its impact on the environment and provide the highest quality of life for the occupants. The latest green building products and methods are factored into every aspect of the home’s design. The New American Home offers real-world demonstration of the latest concepts in architecture, construction techniques, new products and lifestyle trends.
- National Green Building Standard - Emerald
- US DOE Energy Star certified
- US DOE Builders Challenge qualified
- Build America Program
- US EPA Indoor airPLUS Qualified
- Southern Nevada Green Building Partnership
- Water Smart Home program (SNWA/ SNHBA)
- Progress Energy Home Advantage Program