If you are new to the NAHB International Builders’ Show® (IBS), here are a few helpful tips to get you familiarized with IBS 2019!
Getting to the Show: There are many ways to get to and from the Las Vegas Convention Center (LVCC). Keep in mind that no matter what mode of transportation you choose, all options will be heavily utilized so allow extra time.
- Official Shuttles: Complimentary shuttle bus service is provided between all official show hotels and LVCC. Shuttles run from 6:30 AM until 6:00 PM each day of the show (February 19-21).
- Las Vegas Monorail: Trains arrive every 4-8 minutes, and there is a stop at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
- Taxi Service: There are two designated cab areas at the show: outside of the North Concourse and outside of the South Hall.
- Uber/Ride Share: A designated ride share areas is located outside of the South Hall.
- Parking: Parking is extremely limited at LVCC. We recommend you find an alternative form of transportation.
IBS Centrals: This is the place to get new ideas and information about your specific niche. Open to all IBS registrants, the Centrals are a hub for lively programs, demonstrations and hands-on workshops—set in an informal, relaxed setting. The Centrals will feature some of the industry’s top professionals, each passionate about their area of expertise—so the discussions are always enthusiastic and entertaining.
IBS Education: With 130+ education sessions offered, IBS is the place to get information on the latest trends, newest techniques and the most forward-thinking business strategies.
IBS Expo & Pavilions: From innovative products to dynamic demonstrations, the Builders’ Show floor is the hub of activity. Be sure to mark these “hot spots” as must-see locations while at the show: IBS Outdoor Exhibits, IBS Safety Zone, nextBUILD, DCW Outdoor Living Pavilion, Impact of Design Pavilion Powered by ASID and the CEDIA® Technology Solutions Pavilion.
IBS Mobile App: The IBS 2019 app is your guide to everything at the Builders’ Show as well as the NAHB Board Meeting.
Places to Eat: The LVCC has several food courts located in the North, Central and South Halls. Additional food vendors will set up outside, along Convention Center Drive, during the three-day event. Refer to the Official 2019 Design & Construction Week® map—available in print form at the show.
Official Show Events: IBS hosts many varied events, such as the DCW Opening Ceremonies featuring Dana Carvey, the Official IBS House Party (SOLD OUT), the NAHB Meeting of the Members, the Young Pro Party (SOLD OUT) and the IBS Closing Spike Concert with the Goo Goo Dolls (SOLD OUT). Refer to each event’s specific page for more details.
Home Tours: IBS is more than just an amazing show floor! Sign up to take one of the home tours throughout the Las Vegas region where you can see the latest products and building practices in context.