What It's About
A strong marketing foundation is the basis of a successful marketing program, much like a well-built foundation ensures a home stands the test of time. Designed for home builders, this course focuses on building a strong marketing foundation – your website, branding and content – and how to use marketing strategy and tactics to engage potential home buyers and turn them into leads. Learn how public relations, social media, video, design, email marketing, photography and graphic design capture and engage today’s consumers. Additional advice on crafting an effective marketing budget is also covered.
By completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the critical role of a strong marketing foundation in the success of a marketing program as it relates to and parallels the importance of a well-built home foundation
- Identify the core components of a marketing foundation in the context of home building, including website development, branding, and content creation
- Explore effective marketing strategies and tactics to engage potential home buyers and convert them into leads
- Gain expertise in various marketing tools and techniques, such as public relations, social media, video production, design, email marketing, photography, and graphic design, and understand how they can be used to capture and engage today's consumers
- Identify and foster the principles and best practices for crafting an effective marketing budget that aligns with the specific needs and goals of a home building marketing campaign
How to Register
Attendees must register separately for pre-show courses, which require an additional fee. If you are attending IBS, pre-show courses can be added during the IBS registration process. If you are not attending IBS, you can register online in advance for a pre-show course only. Registration for pre-show courses will close in advance of the show. See the NAHB courses information for details. Limited onsite registration may be available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Sales & Marketing