Shipping Information for IBS
There are two ways to locate your target freight date.
- View all targeted move-in dates by using the colored-coded floorplan links below. Floorplans are subject to change, so if you cannot find your booth number, please contact Kelly Faist at [email protected].
Central Hall | South Hall | West Hall
- Access target dates by booth number in your exhibitor portal (coming soon).
WHAT IS A TARGET FREIGHT DATE?
IF you ship your freight in advance to the warehouse, the Target Freight Date is the date your freight will be delivered to your booth.
IF you ship your freight directly to the show site, the Target Freight Date is the date your freight MUST arrive.
CHANGING YOUR FREIGHT DATE
If you need to change your Targeted Move-In Date, please call the following contact at Freeman to make alternate arrangements. All requests must include a completed Change Request Form.
NOTE: You can begin set-up of your booth any time after your freight is delivered as long as it is fully assembled and completed by 5:00 p.m. on Monday, February 26.
- DEADLINE: If you plan to ship your freight to the warehouse, Freeman will accept crated, boxed or skidded materials beginning on Monday, January 22, 2024. All shipments to the warehouse must be scheduled to arrive prior to Wednesday, February 14, 2024, to avoid after-deadline charges.
- Warehouse receiving hours are 7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m., Monday-Friday. Drivers must check in no later than 2:30 p.m. in order to be off-loaded on arrival date. If required, provide your carrier with this phone number: (888) 508-5054.
- Uncrated shipments cannot be accepted at the warehouse and must be shipped to arrive at the show site on the targeted move-in date.
- Please do not ship perishable material to the Freeman Advance Warehouse. Freeman does not provide temperature-controlled storage or shipping services from the Advance Warehouse.
- Note: All exhibitors that ship freight to the warehouse need to complete the Material Handling Form.
Exhibiting Company Name/Booth #__________
2023 INTERNATIONAL BUILDERS’ SHOW | nextBUILD
c/o Freeman 6675 W Sunset Road
Las Vegas, NV 89118
Material Handling Form
Warehouse Shipping Labels: West Hall | South Hall Upper | Central Hall | Silver Lot
Hanging Signs Warehouse: West Hall | South Hall Upper | Central Hall
- Freight that is being shipped directly to the Convention Center MUST arrive on your assigned Target Freight Date. Drivers must check-in no later than 2:30 p.m. on the targeted move-in day to be off-loaded on the same day. Any charges incurred for early freight accepted by the facility will be the responsibility of the exhibitor. Freight that arrives either sooner or later will be considered to be Off-Target and may be subject to Off-Target charges. If required, provide your carrier with this phone number: (888) 508-5054.
- All trucks delivering freight at the Convention Center are required to check-in at the marshalling yard, where they must wait until they are given the go ahead to proceed to the facilities' freight docks. View and download the Marshalling Yard Map & Directions.
- All exhibitors that ship freight directly to the show need to complete the Material Handling Form.
- Self-unloading is allowed in the POV designated areas only. Self-unloading from the loading dock is NOT allowed. See also Driving your Freight.
- NOTE: All items and materials that must be brought into the facility may be subject to Material Handling Charges and are the responsibility of the Exhibitor. This applies to all items not ordered through the Official Show Vendors.
- If you are shipping freight or packages directly to the show site, you can begin your setup and installation any time after your freight is placed in your booth. How long it takes for your freight to be delivered to your booth depends on many factors, so for planning purposes it is recommended that you schedule your setup for late in the day (if you have a morning delivery time) or the following day (if you have an afternoon delivery time).
Show Site Address
Exhibiting Company Name / Booth# ________
2024 INTERNATIONAL BUILDERS’ SHOW | nextBUILD
Las Vegas Convention Center
3150 Paradise Road
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Show Site Shipping Labels: Central Hall | West Hall | South Hall Upper | Silver Lot
Material Handling Form
Exhibitors can drive their own freight to the IBS, but certain restrictions apply.
- A personally owned vehicle (POV) is a vehicle primarily designed for passenger use such as a car, pickup, small mini-van, or SUV. It is not a closed body truck with dual wheels or a truck, utility van, or trailer pulled by another vehicle. See Vehicles that do NOT qualify.
- Self-unloading is allowed in the POV designated areas only. Self-unloading from the loading dock is NOT allowed. POVs must use designated ramp.
- If you are driving a company truck, van, or other vehicle, you must be unloaded at the loading dock by Freeman. The same material handling fees apply.
- If you must use the loading dock to unload your POV, please note that Freeman offers a lower cost POV cart service that might be available to you. See POV Cart Service.
- The determination of POV service vs. material handling will be made at the discretion of management. Any disputes will be handled at the time of unloading.
- Exhibitors are required to carry all-risk floater insurance covering their product and exhibit materials against damage, loss, and other hazards. The coverage should start when the product and exhibit material leaves your place of business and end when it is returned to your facility after the show. This generally can be done by adding “riders” to existing insurance policies, often at no additional cost.
- Deadline for arrival of LCL sea freight to Los Angeles terminal: January 26
- Deadline for arrival of FCL sea freight to Long Beach port: February 2
- Deadline for arrival of air freight to Las Vegas (LAS) airport: February 9
The above deadlines are based on delivery to the advance warehouse dock on or before February 14. Please email DSV Fairs & Exhibitions, Solutions USA for deadlines based on delivery direct to the show site.
DSV is appointed by show management to handle all international freight, including shipping, completing Customs clearance procedures, delivering to the contractor, and re-exporting the freight at the conclusion of the show. With increasing security procedures causing delays to and from the United States, it is imperative that you meet the deadlines above (arrivals up to three weeks before the deadlines are welcome and encouraged). For more information, please read the International Shipping facts.
- Every outbound shipment will require a Bill of Lading, Material Handling Agreement, and labels. These forms are available onsite at the Freeman Freight Desk, or Freeman would be happy to prepare these for you in advance and deliver them to your booth at show-site to review and sign. To take advantage of this service, sign-in to Freeman Online and follow the links to Material Handling or you can download and submit the Freeman Outbound Shipping Form.
- All trucks picking up freight at the Orange County Convention Center have to first check-in at the marshalling yard, where they must wait until they are given the go ahead to proceed to the facilities' freight docks. View the Marshalling Yard Map & Directions.
- Once your exhibit has been dismantled and packed, you must complete and submit your outbound shipping paperwork (Bill of Lading) to the Freeman freight desk onsite. When your shipment is packed and ready for pickup, someone needs to notify the Freeman freight desk onsite and they will notify the marshalling yard to let your driver proceed to the Convention Center docks.
Note: Please be sure you view the schedule for dismantling your booth.
See SET UP tab for additional information on Service Desk Hours | Exhibit Hours | Hand Carrying Items and more.