Exhibit in the IBS Start-Up Zone
Emerging companies with ground-breaking products and technologies are encouraged to apply for the Start-Up Zone.
Location: West Hall, Booth W4355
The IBS Start-Up Zone is a popular show floor destination at the Builders’ Show, where select companies can launch innovative industry products and service solutions. Each product or service is hand-selected to participate in this exclusive area that’s transforming the industry. Being chosen for the Start-Up Zone is another opportunity for start-ups to participate in the Builders’ Show and gain mass exposure at a reduced rate.
In 2023 over 75 companies applied to be in the zone and only 20 were selected by the Start-Up Zone Advisory Team to exhibit.
START-UP ZONE PACKAGE: $4,500 (LIMITED)
Start-Up Zone Sponsorship Opportunity: $20,000
As a sponsor of the Zone your brand will be prominently displayed in the Zone on the welcome kiosk and signage at the entrance to the 2,000 sq ft booth. Your company will be mentioned as the sponsor in all promotional materials (emails, website, etc.), press releases, social media and Start-Up Zone Pitch Session and Competition as part of the IBS Education program.
How to Participate
You need to apply to be selected to participate in the Start-Up Zone. This year we are asking for a pitch deck and 30 to 60 second video with a description of your production or service.
Applications are reviewed and participants are selected every two weeks by an advisory board consisting of VCs, Innovation Experts, Builders and NAHB staff.
For more information, please contact Robert Pallace at 202-266-8427 or [email protected].
- Must be a start-up company with a product/service available for commercialization or imminent (Q1 2024) launch
- Have not previously exhibited/sponsored at the International Builders’ Show
- All physical products, samples, giveaways or signage must fit on provided kiosk desktop
- Staff your kiosk during show hours (February 27 - 29, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.)
- Selected companies must accept their offer to participate in the Start-Up Zone, complete forms online and pay package/sponsor fees