At the last IBS, education attendance was greater than 22,000 for the 100+ unique sessions we offered.
Highlights of this year’s education program include:
- Building Knowledge Sessions – These 60-minute sessions in 9 tracks are the foundation of education at IBS. Find the best industry education covering today’s most relevant topics.
- Game Changers – These daily keynotes feature thought leaders who transform the way we think about and address critical housing industry issues.
- Spotlight Sessions – Our most highly anticipated programs of the year, Spotlight Sessions feature high-profile speakers and explore the most in-demand topics and latest industry trends.
- NEW Super Sessions – Sometimes, more is better. When it comes to Super Sessions, this is absolutely the case. We’ve transformed three of our most popular IBS sessions into super-charged educational experiences.
- NEW Learning Labs – Learning Labs are fast-paced sessions using unique presentation formats, interactive technology, audience participation and more.
- Logo on entrance unit signage for "Building Knowledge" session rooms
- Opportunity to provide notepads and pens in education rooms
- Opportunity to place promotional literature on education materials tables
- Opportunity to provide input and potentially supply daily game changer speakers (additional fees may apply)
- In-room, pre-session sponsor recognition
- Opportunity to provide an incentive to those who fill out evaluation forms (could be a booth traffic driver and can be made into a contest to reward those who fill out the evaluations)
- Ability to send one pre-show email and one post-show email to all IBS full registrants to promote your sponsorship (HTML formatted email, must use NAHB’s email system)
Sponsored Education Session
- Presentation of one official 60-minute Building Knowledge IBS education session; must be non-commercial
- Format can be single speaker or panel and sponsor may choose to use speakers from your company or provide a professional speaker
- Title, content, and speakers must be approved by NAHB and session should follow the same guidelines as all other IBS Education sessions
IBS Branding and Advertising
- Recognition in the IBS App, Official Show Guide, education listings on BuildersShow.com
- Full-page ad in the IBS Official Show Guide, circulation ~45,000
- Eight (8) second ad on the digital network in the Las Vegas Convention Center
Marketing Investment: $65,000 exclusive sponsorship opportunity
|Interested In A Sponsorship Opportunity? Contact Us!|
VP, Sponsorship & Advertising Sales
Custom Packages for IBS and Production Builders Executive Club
Exhibiting Companies: Key Accounts
P: (202) 266-8685
M: (202) 253-7143
Senior Manager, Sponsorship Operations
New Product Zone and Sponsorship Operations
P: (202) 266-8188