The IBS Scholarship program caters to a selected group of NAHB members in good standing between the ages of 21 to 35. IBS Scholarship recipients receive full registration to the show, hotel accommodations and tickets to IBS special events.
Sponsorship of this program provides an opportunity for unparalleled access to this very active, focused and achievement-oriented group. You would also have the ability to network with the previous IBS Scholarship winners from (approx. 55) who will serve as mentors.
This program offers a unique opportunity to integrate your representative with this group and become embedded with a group of future young leaders. Your company will learn about their businesses, pain points and see how you might be able to offer solutions to their challenges.
- Opportunity to integrate one of your staff within the IBS Scholarship recipient group for the length of the show
- Opportunity to attend multiple social events with the IBS Scholarship recipients. Including:
- IBS Scholarship group’s initial Meet & Greet (Monday, February 7th — two tickets)
- IBS House Party (Tuesday, February 8th — two tickets)
- Young Pros Party (Wednesday, February 9th — two tickets)
- Opportunity to include a promotional item in the ‘swag bag’ for Scholarship recipients
- Online presence (logo and link) on BuildersShow.com/scholarship
- Logo included on ½ page ad in the IBS Official Show Guide announcing the recipients
- Facebook Group - participate in the scholarship’s Facebook group. Your staff can stay connected with the IBS scholarship recipients before and after the show
- Other Social Media Integrations - Mentions in Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram post about the scholarship program, allowing for a more year-round and connected experience
- Mention in post-show blog post about the scholarship recipient’s takeaways and experiences
- Opportunity to create additional events or activities for the group (sponsor funded activities)
Promotional Investment: $15,000