What does the scholarship include?
All-inclusive access to IBS 2020:
- One IBS 2020 full registration (includes expo floor and education session access)
- Roundtrip economy airfare for one to Las Vegas (up to $600)
- 4-night hotel stay at NAHB designated hotel (Monday-Thursday, January 20-23, 2020)
- Scholarship Meet & Greet (Monday, January 20, 2020)
- One ticket to the Official IBS House Party (Tuesday, January 21, 2020)
- One ticket to the Young Pro Party (Wednesday, January 22, 2020)
- One Las Vegas Monorail 3-day pass
You'll experience everything you need to jump start your career goals in 2020 and have some fun too!
No. As a part of the scholarship program experience, all recipients will be required to stay in the same NAHB designated hotel room block. NAHB will cover the room and tax fees for the 4-night hotel stay (January 20-23, 2020).
How does the airfare work?
All recipients will book their own airfare to/from the McCarran International Airport (LAS) in Las Vegas and submit their airfare receipt to the scholarship liaison for reimbursement. NAHB will reimburse the scholarship recipient up to $600 for roundtrip economy airfare. Airfare add-ons, such as extra leg room or early-bird check-in fees are not eligible for reimbursement.
What is not included in the scholarship?
The following are not included in the scholarship:
- Spouse registration, special event tickets or travel
- Hotel incidentals, such as early check-in
- Other travel/transportation expenses beyond the 4-night hotel stay and airfare to/from Las Vegas, i.e. extended hotel stay fees, taxis, airport shuttles, Lyft, Uber, etc
- Airfare add-on fees, i.e. early-bird check-in, extra leg room, etc
Contact email@example.com with any questions.
Can I post about this experience on social media?
Absolutely! Be sure to follow the Builders’ Show and use #IBS2020 #IBSscholarship to share your experience.