IBS 2018: It’s A Wrap!
For the three days of the NAHB 2018 International Builders’ Show® (IBS), building industry professionals from across the globe discovered a variety of products and innovative concepts that are sure to enhance their businesses moving forward.
Here are a few of the highlights:
- The show welcomed more than 85,000 attendees, as part of Design & Construction Week®. Of that total, about 60,000 were IBS registrants.
- Thousands of building professionals attended more than 150+ education sessions in 8 tracks that covered the breadth of the entire building industry.
- The IBS exhibits spanned 583,000 net square feet, with more than 1,500 manufacturers and suppliers.
- Attendees took advantage of the many opportunities to network with colleagues and have a lot of fun, including the IBS Centrals, the NAHB Meeting of the Members and these SOLD OUT events: The Official IBS House Party, the Young Pro Party and the IBS Closing Spike Concert with Chicago.
- The many amazing experiences at the show included more hands-on, interactive learning from the Builder Clinics and Tech Bytes sessions, along with the High Performance Building Zone, and a look at what’s disrupting the future of the housing industry at the all-new IBS Live.
The International Builders’ Show® will be in Las Vegas, February 19-21, 2019. See you there!
Sign up to be notified when registration opens.