What It's About
The ability to effectively prepare for a project is vital to the success of any business. Project preparation consists of multiple processes that work together and, when performed effectively, enable you to increase your efficiency, achieve greater client satisfaction, enhance team and vendor relationships, and protect profitability. This course provides you with the knowledge base and skills to perform one of the critical processes in project preparation: creating the schedule to complete the project.
As a graduate of this course you will be able to:
- Explain the importance of the project schedule as a planning tool
- Describe the importance of the schedule as a communication tool
- Explore the fundamental components of a schedule
- Distinguish between the different types of schedules
- Create a project schedule
- Review contract considerations regarding scheduling
This course qualifies for 3 CE for all NAHB Designations except HCCP.
How to Register
Attendees must register separately for pre-show courses, which require an additional fee. If you are attending IBS, pre-show courses can be added during the IBS registration process. If you are not attending IBS, you can register online in advance for a pre-show course only. Registration for pre-show courses will close in advance of the show. See the NAHB courses information for details. Limited onsite registration may be available on a first-come, first-serve basis.