What It's About
This course is designed to review the best practices of the New Home Sales Professional. The course offers tips and techniques to help you become the best new homes sales professional you can be. The course offers details on the tasks that must be practiced on a regular basis and the skills needed to close the sale. By completing the course, you should be confident performing the various tasks required of management and be on the top of your game in front of every buyer and make the sale.
As a graduate of this course, participants will be able to:
- You want to be on your way to becoming a top-level salesperson, and that journey begins by identifying proper goals that can be attained both personally and professionally.
- Every job has its own unique task list and not all those tasks are exciting. This course will assist you in organizing repetitive tasks that are required of the New Home Sales Professional.
- Understanding your competition is an extremely important part of competitive sales, and you will be provided with tools to analyze your competition to see how you compare.
- Knowing the difference between how different types of people approach a purchase can make a big difference when closing the sale and that is why you will discover various techniques for selling to different personality types.
- From tips and techniques in your sales presentation and the various stages to close the sale, you will examine a variety of methods of improving the customer experience.
This course qualifies for:
- 6.0 CE for AIBD
- 6 CE for all NAHB Designations except HCCP
How to Register
Attendees must register separately for pre-show courses, which require an additional fee. If you are attending IBS, pre-show courses can be added during the IBS registration process. If you are not attending IBS, you can register online in advance for a pre-show course only. Registration for pre-show courses will close in advance of the show. See the NAHB courses information for details. Limited onsite registration may be available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Sales & Marketing