What It's About
Elevate your digital presence and drive more new home sales. Designed specifically for the home building industry, this overview course will guide you through the essentials of creating a website optimized for lead capture. Learn how to make key technology selections, build trust, and develop compelling calls to action that engage and convert potential home buyers. The course also touches on effective strategies for driving targeted traffic to your site, including SEO, paid search and social media. Whether you're looking to fine-tune your existing website or embarking on a new digital journey, this course offers valuable insights to help you maximize lead generation and turn prospects into home buyers.
By completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Comprehend the importance of elevating digital presence for the home building industry and its impact on new home sales
- Identify the key components of a website optimized for lead capture in the context of the home building industry
- Make informed technology selections to support effective lead generation through a website
- Explore effective methods for driving targeted traffic to a website, including SEO, paid search, geofencing, and social media activities
- Recognize the value of utilizing third-party listing websites as part of a comprehensive digital strategy for home sales
How to Register
Attendees must register separately for pre-show courses, which require an additional fee. If you are attending IBS, pre-show courses can be added during the IBS registration process. If you are not attending IBS, you can register online in advance for a pre-show course only. Registration for pre-show courses will close in advance of the show. See the NAHB courses information for details. Limited onsite registration may be available on a first-come, first-serve basis.