New for IBS 2020: Master Workshops are changing!
Previously known as Master Sessions, these advanced, 3-hour workshops dig deep into specific industry topics.
This year they will be held on Monday, January 20, the day before the show officially kicks off as part of pre-show education and will be open to all registered show attendees for an additional fee.
Some of the industry’s most well-known and respected experts will lead this year’s Master Workshops:
- Reducing Cost + Improving Construction Quality: Can You Have It Both Ways?, led by Gord Cooke, Justin Wilson, Mark LaLiberte and Sam Rashkin
- Builder Branding: A 10-Step Process to Differentiate Yourself & Create Employee Loyalty, led by David Miles
- The New Rules for Creating an Outstanding Customer Experience, led by Mark Hodges
- The Digital Transformation of a Home Builder, led by Al Trellis
- 10 Ways to Shorten the Buying Cycle, led by Jeff Shore
- Reimagining Tomorrow’s Homes & Neighborhoods: Attainability, Amenities & Great Design, led by Kristen Maher, Steven Dewan, Todd