What It's About:
Join in at the Residential Educators Workshop for faculty members who teach construction management courses at colleges, universities and high schools around the country. This open forum will facilitate discussions about curriculum overhaul.
- Presentation by Cengage Learning
- Introduction of panelists. Panel of national, regional and custom residential builders moderated by Scott Kelting.
- Panel discusiion topics:
- How is your company handling the labor shortage?
- What are you preparing your company for over the next 5 years? 10 years?
- What are current building tends like for your company? Where do you see trends heading?
- What technology changes are you considering?
- What skills do tomorrow's students entering Construction Management need to acquire?
- Networking/Breakout opportunity (time providing)
How to Participate:
Please register before attending the event. If you have any questions please contact Zach Riley, firstname.lastname@example.org.