What It's About:
International Housing and Home Warranty Conference 2020
You will hear how countries around the globe are addressing housing affordability and home warranty issues.
Experts will explore building codes and standards, housing affordability, economics, housing finance and policy, energy conservation and sustainability impacting the residential building industry on a global scale that will be presented at the International Housing & Home Warranty Conference (IHHWC 2020) on September 20-25 in Dublin, Ireland.
Speakers will share insights on:
- Building Control Enforcement & Inspections – Global Best Practice Principles
- Modern Methods of Construction (MMC) – Modular, Off-Site, Smart Buildings, Sustainability
- Affordable Construction – Build to Rent, Build to Sell, Co-Living, Social Housing
- Building a Safer Future – Consumer Confidence & Culture of Compliance
- Construction Liability & Insurance Requirements – International Best Practices