Ridesharing service through Uber and Lyft will be available for pickup and drop-off at the Las Vegas Convention Center (LVCC). Pickup and drop-off are also available at Harry Reid International Airport (LAS). Please note surcharges may apply to airport pickups.
Uber and Lyft are car pickup services that can be a great alternative to waiting in long transportation lines. You can download the Uber app or Lyft app to your smartphone. The apps use your phone's GPS to detect your location and connects you with the nearest available driver.
Convention Center Pick-up/Drop-off
Uber/Lyft pickup and drop-off will be available at designated areas around the Convention Center. When ordering an Uber or Lyft, be sure to select the nearest pickup location.
- West Hall - in the Diamond Lot
- Central Hall - back of Hall C5 in the Blue Lot
- South Hall - next to the Bronze Lot
When ordering an Uber or Lyft vehicle at the Harry Reid International Airport (LAS), be sure to note the different pickup locations. Uber or Lyft drivers will drop off at departures curbs at both Terminal 1 and Terminal 3. Please note surcharges may apply to airport pickups.
Uber/Lyft pick-up in Terminal 1 Parking Garage (Level 2)
- From Baggage Claim, take the elevator near Door 2 up to Level 2. Cross the pedestrian bridge to the parking garage. The pickup area is to the right.
Uber/Lyft pick-up in Terminal 3 Parking Garage (Valet Level)
- From Baggage Claim, take the elevator near Door 52, 54 or 56 up to Level 1. Cross the pedestrian bridge to the parking garage and then take the elevator or stairs down to Valet Level.